Sunday, July 20, 2008

Only in Crossfit can you take a beat down and be able to laugh after.



I know I have said this over and over but I really hate the Filthy 50. I so thought I was going to throw up during the burpees. However, it's always good to get beat down once in awhile. My time was 32:17 I'm afraid to see what the WOD will be tomorrow I'm hoping for a one rep max day. Everyone did an amazing job today in the gym all pushed passed their comfort zones and kept going. Jessica I really hope your knee feels better in the morning.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

You & Nat...always smiling. I love it!

Natalie said...

OH LOOK ! Its Dymphna and aunt JEMIMA......lol what is wrong with me, awesome today D good thing i started when you did cause i wouldnt have wanted to after.

D. Frazier said...

You guys are too funny... Nat I'd say you look more like a bad ass CF chick than aunt jemima.

Anonymous said...

You guys look great. I am so glad i went after you all did. I didn 't think it was possible, so you guys inspired me.

Anonymous said...

Its always awesome to watch you push through a tough workout! Good work today! Thanks for the ice and not telling anyone I was crying :) (well i guess they know now lol)

D. Frazier said...

Jess you are crazy and you weren't crying just pulling yourself together! It's scary when you hurt yourself. I hope you heal quickly...