Monday, July 21, 2008

McCain




Got my new shirt in the mail today gotta support the "right" side. It's so funny when Jessica takes my picture cause I look so small cause she is soooo tall. Today I went with the shoulder press workout instead of the rowing. I row enough on my own and I need to work on increasing my SP. Also did a lot of abmat so I'm sure my abs will be feeling it in the morning. Nice day at the gym today everyone brought their families it's great for the kids to see their parents working out.

* I made the shirt here's the link See my gallery at Zazzle

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Shirt!!

It almost seemed like it was planned: Family Crossfit Day!

Natalie said...

i want the shirt, where did you get it!

...Yvonne said...

thanks Dymphna :) it's easier to get PR's with training and support from you, of course!!!

Anonymous said...

I like that pic :) Because I am such a good photographer! lol Good work on your SP today... I could have sworn the WOD was the push press :)

Natalie said...

I just watched Oaks video of OHS, thats nuts, that just makes me wanna get stronger, i need to start more strenght with you

D. Frazier said...

Wait till you see his video of 75 power snatch I have to figure out how to get it on here. It's insane...